Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Darling Daffodils

 Hi friends,

Have you been over to the Time For Tea Designs shop to check out the recent new release? If you haven't had a chance yet, grab yourself a cup of tea and spend a few minutes having a look at all the amazing new products. There are some gorgeous stamps, amazing dies and fun stencils. Today I am featuring one of the new, super pretty stamps - Darling Daffodils. There are so many ways to use this stamp, let's get started on seeing how I used the stamp today.



To begin, I did all the die cutting to create the card bases and apertures. I die cut the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies in white, lilac and lemon card stock. I then cut and scored white cardstock to create the base. 



I then moved onto the stamping and colouring of the images. I stamped the Darling Daffodils stamp twice and then a mixture of different sized butterflies. I coloured the images with Copic markers. Once the the colouring dried, I fussy cut the images, although there is a coordinating die set available. I then added white gel pen highlights. For the colouring today, I used he following Copic combinations:

Greens - YG67, YG63, YG61

Yellows/Oranges - Y38, Y35, Y11

Purples - BV13, Bv02, BV00

Pinks - R85, R83, R81



I glued all of the different layers of the card bases together with liquid glue and then cut the Darling Daffodils images in half and popped them inside the circle cut outs and added butterflies around and about. To finish the card, I stamped the "miss you" sentiment onto lilac cardstock, trimmed it and popped it up onto the card with foam tape.



That completes the card for today. I hope you are inspired to make a card with this gorgeous stamp set soon. Don't forget to use my coded T4TMIRI10 to get 10% off at the Time For Tea Designs shop.


Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like