Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2023

Lots of luck....!!

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here with some new T4T inspiration for you!


For this one I have used these Time for Tea designs products...

- Good luck critters

- Wonky windows die

- Lots of luck die


To create this card I started with a white card stock base that I then adhered the die cut wonky windows frame too. I adhered this with a layer of foam tape so it popped up a bit from the base. I then stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Good luck critters set. These were coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 


Some of the images were adhered below the sentiment so I added those to the card before adhering the die cut lots of luck sentiment. I added the extra critters with foam tape and then completed the card with a touch of sequins!!

I hope you enjoyed this new card and it brings you lots of luck...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like