Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

I Really Dig You!

 

Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing my recent 3D scene card featuring the I Really Dig You stamp set. 

To make this card I started by stamping and die cutting my images from the I Really Dig You stamp set. I coloured them with copic markers using the following colours:

Worm: R30 and R32 (flower: Y35)

Mole: E70, E71, E74 (Glasses: BG0000, W7)

Grass: G24 and G99

Flowers: RV11 and RV13

Rocks: E31 and E55

Soil: E23

Bee: Y35 and Y38, BG0000

Fork: W7, W5 and W3 (E55 for the handle)

Butterfly: BV00, BV02 and BV04

I die cut all pop up pieces and then using the I Really Dig You background stencil I ink blended the ground background using distress oxide vintage photo and gathered twigs, then splattered some ground espresso. For the grass pieces I used the landscape edge standalone die to cut grass pieces and ink blended using distress oxide shabby shutters and lucky clover, then splattered some lucky clover over it all. 

I cut out the window from the front piece and coloured the inside using copic markers and then adhered my front facing mole to the inside to appear to be digging the hole. 

I then adhered all the pieces together creating the scene with the mole sticking his head up in the middle and then the other pieces around them. 



I finished the card by propping up the butterfly and bee with thin strips of acetate, stamped the sentiment I Really Dig You on to a banner die piece and adhered it again to the scene with acetate strips. 

Hope you love this card as much as I do! If you are shopping this weekend don't forget to use my code T4TEMMA10. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like