Pages

Saturday 15 April 2023

Spring Ducklings

Hi everyone. DT Emma here sharing how I made this super cute box card showing off the Lucky Duck Stamp Set. 


I started by stamping and die cutting the images of the ducklings, reeds, dragonfly and butterflies. 

I coloured them using the following copic marker shades:

Ducklings - (for the yellow ducklings) Y21, Y17, YR21, R30 and R32 (for the black and yellow ducklings) Y21, Y17, W7 and W5. 

Reeds - E25 and E23

Grass - YG95 and G99

Daisy - YR04, Y38 and Y17

Dragonfly - BG13, BG11 and BG10

Butterflies - V04

Flower - R81 and R83

I then cut out all the elements to create the box card, cutting the background and front piece from the Pretty Pastels patterned paper, which I am LOVING!! Super cute. 

I stamped the simple Happy Birthday sentiment from the Darling Daffodils stamp set on the from piece. 



I adhered all the pieces together using tape runner, making sure all the ducklings could be seen. I used a thin strips of acetate to adhere the butterflies and dragonfly to show them flying around my scene. 

For the back piece I stamped a sentiment using the various phrases from the Lucky Duck stamp set then stamped the reeds and grasses image and the fly to continue the scene on the back of the card. 



If you are shopping on the Time for Tea website you can use my discount code for 10% off - T4TEMMA10

Hope you love this as much as I do! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like