Pages

Friday 14 April 2023

New Video - Making a Leaving Card. Two easy to make quick card projects.

 

We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I made two projects that could be used to wish someone luck in a new job, or a new adventure.

I made my cards with someone in mind who is leaving their job.

These cards were super simple to make. I had all my images coloured an die cut beforehand so I completed them both in about an hour. A new record for me I think :)

Check out all the pictures below of the finished cards.

If you missed it you can watch the replay via the link below.















I hope you enjoyed today's projects.

See you next Friday at 7pm for more crafty inspiration.

Hugs Jo

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like