Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Challenge #1 Reminder

 Hi!

I'm here today to remind you all about the challenge that is going on in the T4TD Friends Facebook group.


Have you joined in yet?

Well just in case you haven't here's a little inspiration to get your creativity kickstarted.


I've used the puddle jumping umbrella holding oh so cute piggy from Hogs & Kisses for my card. 

I started by creating a background using the Landscape Edge dies and then framed it with the large Scalloped Frame.


I then stamped, coloured and die cut the piggy and popped him up on foam pads just overlapping the frame a little.

The sentiment, toadstools and raindrops were stamped straight onto the background pieces.

I'm joined today by DT Natalia with even more inspiration. She has created this super cute card using Happy Mail Critters and the Autumn Scene Cover Plate die.


How beautiful is her background inking and attention to detail!


Here's a reminder about how to play and the prizes on offer:



We're all looking forward to seeing your cards pop up in the Challenge #1 album in the facebook friends group. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like