Pages

Friday 2 April 2021

Shaker Card Video Tutorial

 Hi crafty friends! I hope you're all having a good week. 

I am sharing a fun video tutorial today where I show you how I make my shaker cards.




I love to make shaker cards and fill them up with sequins they are really fun to receive too. For my card today I used the Baked With Love Stamp Set for my critters. I seriously love these stamps and the pieces of cheese are really cute! In my video I will also show you how I copic coloured the stamps. 


For my card panel I die cut one of my favourite cover plate dies using the Stripes Cover Plate Die. I ink blended this using a Beautiful Blending Brush along with some Speckled Egg Distress Ink. I then ink blended the back panel using Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink. I then adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the stripes die. I applied some foam tape and filled this up with sequins before adhering the panels together. 


The shaker part of your card is now complete. I then stamped my images and coloured them in, using the Baked With Love Coordinating Dies I ran them through my die cutting machine. 


For my sentiment I stamped the Hugs Enclosed from the Be Kind Be You. I used a copic marker to colour the hugs stamp. I then used the Be Kind Be You Coordinating Dies to die cut my sentiment out. Once everything was ready I adhered the images to my card using foam tape.


Your shaker card is now complete. I loved how this turned out and it's sure to put a smile on someones face. 

Don't forget you can also save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs purchase using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a great weekend!

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like