Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Hang in there!

 Hi there! Silvia's here with you!

Today I'd like to share a card featuring the super cute "Up, Up & Away" stamp set.

I started cutting a 5,5" x 4,25" rectangle from white cardstock and I ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks. I used tumbled glass, salty ocean and mermaid lagoon for the sky and twisted citron and mowed lawn for the grass. 

I added some texture splattering some clean water, white and black Distress reinkers and a bit of Indian gold Nuvo mousse (loosened with water) and I let it dry.

I then stamped on it the windmill of the stamp set with black archival ink.

I stamped the adorable bunny on the hot air baloon, I colored it with alcohol markers and I fussy cut it.

I also used the three biggest dies from the "A2 Nesting" die set to create a frame and I put everything together.

I added an heat embossed sentiment and two puffy clouds (they're from the "Windmill Add On" die set) and that's my card. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Thank you so much for passing by taking a peek and see you soon.

Please, feel free to use my code to get a 10% discount  off your Time for Tea order, T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you and amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like