Pages

Sunday 11 April 2021

Unicorn Friends

 Hello everyone,

Happy Sunday! Today I want to share with you this sweet card using the adorable Unicorn in Training stamp set and matching dies. These sets were actually my first T4TD purchases after finding them on Instagram and is still one of my favourite ones today.

I started by colouring the adorable Unicorns with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Sitting Unicorn - BP4, BP7, BP6 

Jumping Unicorn- HB2, PL4, PL3 

Standing Unicorn - LV1, HB3, PL5 

Horns - HB1, HB3 , LV2 

To create the cloud background I used the Scene it 6x6 Stencil  and distress inks in Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet.  To add more dimension to the bottom of the card I cut out 3 sets of clouds using the Landscape Edge Border Dies and gave each one colour using the same distress inks. The whole panel was cut out using the A2 Layering Dies.

The rainbow was cut using the Rainbow Shaker Die cutting out from 2 different shades of each pink and purple and using the inner sections rather than the actual frame.

I added the Unicorn trio to the panel and then added a few more clouds to the scene. The whole panel was added to the front of a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide and finished off with a few clear sequins.

You can buy any of the products I've used on my card today in store, if you use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 you can get 10% off your order.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today.

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like