Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2021

CAS card doing some noline coloring

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card where I did some noline coloring using my Copic Makers. The stamp set I am featuring on this card is the All Occasion Critters by Time For Tea Designs.

You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by coloring in the cutie from the All Occasion Critters stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. I stamped it out using Fadeout Noline Coloring/Detail Ink from InkOn3. Next, I used my Copic Markers to color it in and I used the matching dies to cut the image out. 


For my slimline panel, I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies from Time For Tea Designs. I created a blue gradient using Distress Inks. Next, I could stamp out the sentiment on the bottom of this panel.


With all the items ready, I assembled the card. I finished it of using Teardrops embellishments. 


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - All Occasion Critters
  • Time For Tea Designs - All Occasion Critters Die
  • Time For Tea Designs - Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies
  • Transotype: Perfect Coloring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • InkOn3: Fadeout Noline Coloring/Detail Ink
  • Distress Inks: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Tumbled Glass
  • Copic Markers: E47, E57, E13, E11, E18, E15, E33, E53, R59, R39, R37, R35
  • MICRON Fineliner 01
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Teardrops
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Paradise Adhesive Roller

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like