Pages

Thursday 29 April 2021

Hoppy Friends

Afternoon crafy friends. It's Thursday which means it's time for my usual DT post. I know we are all loving the new release products so I had to share another of my creations using the new bunnies..



For this card I used the Blossoming Bunnies Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with copics and cut them out. I used the Scene It Stencil to create the clouds along with a little pink ink. I created the hills with the Landscape Edge Dies and somelightly blended green ink. I added the stamped and die cut sentiment which is from the same bunny set, it coordinates perfectly. To finish I added some Clear Drops.

As always, please feel free to use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order. Thank you for coming by today to check out my card, I will be back next week another card for you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like