Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Super Cute and Easy Shaker Card | Video Tutorial with Tasha

 Hey Crafty People!

It's Tasha here, and I am so excited to be sharing my first post as a member of the Time For Tea Designs Video Design Team.

I needed a new baby card, so I decided to make this super cute shaker, which is perfect for the older sister who I'm sure will end up with it anyway! (If she is anything like my children anyway!)





I used the 6x6 Paper pack for the background and the top panel too; these new Inverted Scallop Frame dies are PERFECT for a super easy & quick shaker!
I cut the frame from one of the patterned papers and added acetate, then filled it with a bunch of fun sequins and shaker bits before using the Rainbow stripe paper as a background.

Then I created the cute little Bunny from the Builder Bunny die set and added him to the front of the shaker panel!




You can check out how I did it by watching my YT Video!





Copic Colours Used
Carrot - YG41, YG11, YR15, Y516, YR68
Bunny - R00. R20, Y00, Y11, Y02

Thank you so much for spending this time with me today, I really hope that you like my first DT project and I can't wait to share even more projects with you soon!

Head over to Instagram to see more Time For Tea Designs inspiration from me!

Have a lovely, happy, safe, wonderful week!

Stay crafty!
Byeee!



HandmadeByTasha

Instagram | Youtube | Blog | Facebook


Inverted Scallop Frame dies
Inverted Scallop Frame dies
Shop at:
T4TD
Brighter Days 6x6 Paper Pad
Brighter Days 6x6 Paper Pad
Shop at:
T4TD
Large Scallop Celebrate Dies
Large Scallop Celebrate Dies
Shop at:
T4TD
Bunny Builder die set
Bunny Builder die set
Shop at:
T4TD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like