Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Hang In There Bunnies

Hello, Kitty here. I am delighted to join the Time For Tea Design Team and this is my first post - eeek! I have had so much fun behind the scenes creating so watch out for my weekly posts. So here is my first card...

I will apologise for the photo, it was a tricky lighting/weather day. I will try and retake it if I can. So I decided to use the Time For Tea Up Up & Away Stamp Set as, well they have such cute bunnies! I coloured them with copics and fussy cut them out. I created a blended background using my distress oxide Inks. I used Time For Tea Landscape Edge Dies to create the die cut clouds. The stamped clouds and sentiment are also in the same stamp set. I finished by adding some Rain Drops Embellishments.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Up, Up & Away
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edges
Time For Tea Designs - Iridescent Rain Drops


Please do use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to ensure you receive 10% off your order :)


Thank you for joining me today and I will be back next week with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like