Pages

Friday 30 April 2021

Paper Hugs Enclosed

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing a shadowbox card featuring some older Time For Tea Designs products, as well as the new Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad. This is such a beautiful paper pad with so many terrific patterns.

To start, I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut a card base design from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop (shadowbox card front flap hedgehog), which I adapted to create my card. I used several Time For Tea products for the inside of the card, including Up, Up & Away, Treat Yourself, Windmill Add On die, Happy Mail Critters, Mum & Dad Coordinating Die set.



I stamped, coloured (with Copics) and die cut the critters and other elements. For the fence and pots, I used some grey paper (fence), patterned paper (from the new release) and Distress Oxide in Mowed Lawn (green bush top). I assembled the inside of the card first, starting with adding the fence, grass (which I stamped the sentiment on) and pot, which I adhered to the card using liquid glue. Next, I added the hot air balloon bunnies, followed by the mouse, worm, flowers and die-cut heart. To finish off the inside, I added the clouds, the bee and the butterflies.
 

I cut out the beautiful pink bee patterned paper with the A2 Nesting dies and placed it on top of the blue card base for the front of my project. I stamped and coloured the bunny in the hot air balloon (with some masking to remove the second bunny) from the Up, Up & Away Clear Stamp Set. I cut it out and glued it to the patterned paper as well as some white puffy clouds. I also used the other bee from the All Occasion Critters Clear Stamp Set. 


I die cut the Paper Hugs Sentiment Die from some white card stock and used liquid glue to adhere the 'paper' sentiment to the patterned paper. To complete the front of the card, I stamped and die cut the 'Hugs enclosed' sentiment using the Be Kind Be You Clear Stamp Set and the coordinating dies.

Use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like