Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Smile, Hogs & Kisses

Hello crafty peeps, it's Kitty here. Today I am sharing a clean and simple card that I made using the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set. I adore this set, those piggies are just the cutest!!!

Firsty I created the blended background using my distress oxide inks. I splattered the background with some water to create a subtle splattered effect. I stamped the images from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set then coloured them with copics and cut them out. The smile word is actually from an older die set called Smile Sentiment & Scallop Frame Set. It's out of stock right now but you never know it may come back again, so watch this space! I die cut the smile word from silver card and mounted it onto white card. I added a strip of patterned paper and stamped the sentiment to finish.


That's it from me this week, I hope you like my creation. Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your next order.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like