Pages

Friday 23 April 2021

Rainbow of Cookies

 


Hello everyone and happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. The brand new Time For Tea Designs release dropped today - yippee! - and I am sharing a rainbow of Jammy Dodgers using the Tearrific Pals stamp set. My mum knows this is one of my favourite treats and often makes them for me, thanks, mum! Be sure to check out the rest of the new release over on the T4T website.

I stamped six cookies and coloured them with my Copics. I cut them out, including the heart in the center and set them aside. 


I used the two larger dies in the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies to die-cut some blue-coloured cardstock as well as some rainbow patterned paper by Lawn Fawn. I adhered these together using liquid glue.

Next, I stamped the 'I miss your face' sentiment from the Be Kind Be You Clear Stamp Set and cut it out using the coordinating die set. I used the same die set to cut the word 'hello' from the same blue cardstock that I used for the base of the card.

I stuck the cookies in rainbow order to the card and then adhered the sentiments as well. To finish the card I added some Stardust Stickles.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like