Pages

Thursday 29 April 2021

You are TEArrific

 Hello Time for Tea Designs friends! Silvia's here today sharing with you a card made mixing together two of the new stamp sets from the Brighter Days collection.



I started cutting a 5" x 3,75" from gray cardstock and I created my pattern on it heat embossing the "mandala" from the "Brighter Days" stamp set in white. I also darkened edges a bit with black soot Distress ink.

I then stamped images  from the "Brighter Days" and "Tearrific Pals" stamp sets with black ink, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out with coordinating dies (here and here).


I heat embossed a sentiment from the "Tearrific Pals" stemp set in white on black cardstock and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


And that's my card, I hope you'll enjoy it.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and remember that you can got 10% off of your Time for Tea Designs order using my code, T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like