Pages

Monday 26 April 2021

I blooming love you

Happy Monday crafty friends! 

DT Natalia here today with a card I made using the Blooming Bunnies stamp set from the April Brighter Days New Release!


I used the slimline scalloped trio circle nesting dies set to make my background and shaker card. The distress oxide colours I used to create the rainbow blended background are: kitsch flamingo, squeezed lemonade, broken china and wilted violet. I also used Perfect Pearls water to give it a subtle shimmer, which I love! 

I then stamped the solid little flowers stamps from the set randomly on my circles panel with Memento Dew drop - angel pink. 



The Spectrum Noir alcohol markers colours I used for the bunnies are: 

  • Browns: MB4, MB3, MB2, MB1 (I think this is my fav comb for browns lately!)
  • Greys: IG5, IG4, IG2, IG1
  • Brown greys: BG4, BG3, BG2, BG1
To assemble my shaker panel, I used the large foam roll, which since I discovered, I can't put away! The fact that it is so thin makes making shaker cards so much easier! 

For the shaker sequins, I chose this happy mix called 'Cottage Garden' from Little Things from Lucy's cards - how adorable are those happy smiley faces? 😍


This new release is full of amazing products, including the cutest stamps, standalone dies and stencils! Make sure to check it out on the Time for
Tea Designs shop! I can't wait to share more cards using these new products with you in the coming weeks, but for now, I hope you like this first one. 

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like