Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

You Are Awesome

Hello crafty friends, Kitty here with my usual Thursday afternoon post. I am still loving these cuties from the Up Up Away Set so I had to make another card with them! This time a slimline card...

For this card I used Time For Tea Up, Up & Away Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with copics and fussy cut them out. I created the background by die cutting the clouds from the Landscape Edge Dies and using it as a stencil. I also used the same die set to create the grass hills. I used blue and green distress oxides. I also added the layered sentiment using the You Are Awesome Sentiment Dies. I added some spots to the hot air balloon with a white pen. I added some Clear Drops to finish.

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back next Thursday with another creation. Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for more inspiration from the team.

Please feel free to use mmy discount off your purchases at the store, it's T4TKITTY10

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like