Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

Crafty Dreams

Hello and happy Friday everyone. DT Annalisa here, and today I am sharing a card featuring some older (but awesome) Time For Tea Designs goodies that are still available in the shop. Don't forget that you can save 10% off your T4T order using T4TANNALISA10 at the checkout.

Do you ever create a batch of backgrounds and not use them for weeks, months... maybe even years?! Well, I do, and this is one of those backgrounds! I created it a while ago by painting with my Distress Inks onto some watercolour cardstock, this is not something I do very often, but I really should. For the colours, I used Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon; I just love the beautiful and colourful background this combination created. I added some water and white paint splatters to add interest to the design.

Once the colourful panel was dry, I cut it out with a rectangle stitched nesting die and then glued it to a card base of 80 lb Neenah Desert Storm.

I used the Dream Big Sentiment Dies to die-cut the 'dream big' sentiment from some silver foil paper. I used white cardstock for the outline portion of the die and adhered them together with liquid glue.

I stamped several elements from the Crafty Cats stamp set and coloured them with my copics. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered everything to the card with liquid glue.

To complete the card, I stamped the 'my crafty friend' sentiment onto some white card stock and cut it out and stuck it down to the card.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like