Pages

Monday 19 April 2021

Today is going to BE AWESOME

Happy Monday crafty friends! 

DT Natalia here today, and I am back with a colourful and fun card! 

I am really into rainbow colours lately, so I decided to use this palette to create a bright background for this card.

I started off by masking my A2 panel top and bottom with tape and doing some ink blending on the rectangles one at a time. I used the following distress oxides colour combinations: 

  • wilted violet, broken china, cracked pistachio and squeezed lemonade
  • worn lipstick, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade and cracked pistachio 
  • faded jeans, broken china, wilted violet and picked raspberry

Once my inked panel was ready, I stamped these cute pandas and the accessories from the Pandamonium Party set and coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. For the party hat and presents, I added some dots and lines with some sparkly ZIG Wink of Stellar markers. I then added some highlights with a white gel pen and fussy cut them - they were now ready to go!



After that, I prepared some black cardstock with anti-static powder and stamped the 'today is going to be awesome' from the Speech Bubbles set and fussy cut that as well. I really like this set as it sentiments for multiple occasions and they are fab to go onto any card!

The next step was to trim the height of my panel by 1/2 inch each size so that the blue cardstock underneath would show. I thought that tied up the card nicely together. 

I then assembled the pandas, presents, hats, muffins and sentiment onto the card front with some 3D foam and added some Lucy mixed gems and sequins from Little Things from Lucy's cards to finish it off! 


I love how happy this card turned out! These guys sure look like they are going to have an awesome day!

You can use code T4TNEILA10 at checkout to save 10% off your shop! 

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like