Pages

Thursday 22 April 2021

Thank you fairy much

 Hello crafty friends! Silvia's back today with a magical thank you card.

I started cutting a 4,25" x 5,5" rectangle and two grassy borders (using the "Landscape Edge" dieset) from white cardstock.  I then ink blended borders with twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks and I added some texture on them splattering with clean water, the same ink colors and a bit of Indian gold Nuvo mousse (all loosened with water). 

To create the sky I used tumbled glass Distress spray stain and broken china Distress Oxide spray

I stamped images from the "Fairy Garden" and "Bears Picnic" stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush alcohol markers and I cut them out with coordinating dies (you can find them here and here).

Next I die cut some puffy clouds and two fence (that I glued together to make a longer one) from the "Windmill Add On" die set in white and I put everything together, using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

I stamped my sentiment in the middle of the sky and that's my card. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thank you so much for passing by today and don't forget that you can get a 10% discount  off your Time for Tea order using my code, T4TSILVIA10.

Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like