Pages

Sunday 18 April 2021

Sending Hugs

 Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Today I want to share a card with you that I created to send to brighten someone's day. There are a few people I know at the moment that seem to be having a bit of a rough time,  so I thought this heart rainbow card would be perfect to let them know I'm thinking of them.


 I created a rainbow background with 1cm wide strips cut from various coloured card and stuck down to a piece of copy paper and trimming to just slightly less than an A6 card size.

The beautiful Heart cover plate die was used to cut the aperture panel from white card and then added to the rainbow panel with Foam Tape . I then cut a slightly larger piece of striped paper just to give a border before adding it to a 5x7 card slightly cut down to size.

The sentiment is from the Mum & Dad stamp and die set, just using the die to cut the hug from black card 5 times to give it some dimension.

I finished off with a few clear drops across the card.

Thank you so much for joining me here on the blog today. Don't forget you can get 10% off your order in store by using my code T4TLYNDSEY10.

Lyndsey x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like