Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Sharing this sweet slothy card from Guest Designer Franci

 Hi there and happy Sunday! 

It's Franci here with you today, with a cute " Thanks Dad" card..


Aww these little sloths are the cutest ever! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and inked the front with some light blue Distress ink. 


Then I stamped and colored with copics all my images from the Be Slothy set + I die cut some foliage out of some dark green cardstock using the Spring Blooms dies set.
I stamped my sentiments from the Mum & Dad set and die cut them with their coordinated dies + I also die cut the little heart speech bubble out of red cardstock.


I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, added some little dots on the background with my white gel pen, some glossy accents details and clear sequins.

I hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 
Have a lovely day 
franci 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like