Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Springtime Friends

 

Happy Friday everyone, DT Annalisa here today. Spring is one of my favourite seasons; I love the longer days, plants peeking out of the ground and the budding trees. For today's project, I used several Time For Tea Designs goodies to create this adorable interactive spring scene.

To create the card, I used the following stamp sets: Happy Mail Critters, Be Slothy, Treat Yourself, Up, Up & Away, All Occasion Critters, Life's Ups & Downs, Skating By Penguins, Be Kind Be You and Happy Mail Critters Digi Stamp Add On Collection. I stamped (or printed), coloured (with my Copics), and cut out the images, and set them aside to add to the card later.


I created the background using Tumbled Glass and Moved Lawn Distress Inks, my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes and the Scene It 6x6” Stencil. I added some water droplets as well as some glitter mist that I had in my stash. Once the panel was dry, I die cut it using the Lift The Flap Slimline Add On Die and the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies.

For the inside, where the flap opens up, I created a second panel with the same Distress Inks and stencil. I added some foam tape to the lift the flap panel and adhered it down to this inside panel. I then added them both to a slimline base which I die cut with the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies.


Then it was time to get to work on gluing down all of the adorable elements to the card. I stamped the 'hello' sentiment, inside the middle flap. I have to say, I just love the little bees that are in the All Occasion Critters stamp set, I get so much use out of them as cute little additions to my scenes.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like