Pages

Sunday 4 April 2021

Easter Greetings

 Good afternoon everyone, 

Happy Easter! Lyndsey here. Hope the Easter Bunny visited and you've all had your fill of chocolate treats. We certainly had our fair share here this morning, coupled with 3 days of birthday treats we definitely have enough chocolate to see us through for a while!

Anyway, I'm here today to share with you my first official post for Time for Tea Designs and I what a cutie I have to share with you today!

I took part in Jo's recent colouring class and the free digi image that was part of the class was so adorable. I thought it was such a shame to colour it up and not use it especially as it was perfect for an Easter card.


Obviously I started by colouring my sweet image with my Spectrum Noir markers and have listed the colors below (listed in order of lightest to darkest)


Bunny - BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, BG6 
Ears - CR3, CR1
Carrots - OR1, OR2, OR3 
Leaves - CG1, CG2, CG4, DG3
Daffodils (outer) - CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5 
Daffodils (inner) - OR1, OR2, OR3, CR10
Ground - EB1, EB2,  GB8, GB10 
Sky - IB1, IB2, Blender
Butterflies - HB2, PL1,LV2, PL5


I kept the card simple as I really wanted the image to stand out. 
I took a 6x6 card blank and trimmed it down to 12cm wide, trimming the heart paper to slightly smaller than the card to create a nice border. I die cut the top and bottom of the image using a scalloped die and added to the card with foam tape for dimension. To finish the card I added some randomly placed clear drops to add a bit of sparkle.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, I hope you have enjoyed my card.

If you would like to buy anything from in store feel free to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday.

Lyndsey x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like