Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

You can't say no to pizza and chips

Hello friends, here I am with a new colorful and fun card. I love this little pig and I love the sentiment of this set Workout pigs 


I decided to create a green background using two shades of Distress oxide,                                                       which I like.
        Then I colored several sweets, pizza and chips from this  set 
     Bears Picnic to accompany this cute little pig in his training attempt !!   


I seem to talk about myself with this card, because I can never say no to a nice and good pizza. Hope you like it !!!
Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like