Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

I can BEARLY wait to see you

 Happy Monday crafty friends!


It is DT Natalia here today, and I am back with another card that I hope will inspire you to use some of your products differently!


I have had this Halloween set since Christmas - my parents gave it to me for Christmas, well, I bought it, they paid!) and I have used the coordinating die in so many different ways - I have made tags with it, I have made a shaker card and this time I am using it to help focus this beautiful night sky. Who would have said this was a Halloween stamp when used this way? 

I started off by blending an area big enough for the Spooktacular sky stamp with Chipped Sapphire and Black Shoot distress oxide inks. Once that was dry, I prepared the area with some anti-static powder and stamped my sky with VersaMark ink, then used white embossing powder and heat set it. Once finished, I die cut it with the coordinating die and set aside for later. The scalloped circle frame I die cut three times to add some dimension to my card. 



Now I was ready for my cute bear. This guy is from the Bears Picnic stamp set and I just love him! I coloured him with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I added some highlights with a white gel pen and used the coordinating dies to cut him out. The colours I used are below: 

  • Bear: TN3, TN2, TN1, EB2, EB1, EB7, PP3, PP1
  • Kite: CT4, CT2, CT1
I added some highlights with a white gel pen and used the coordinating dies to cut him out. 

The next step was to put it all together and add a sentiment! I prepared an A2 size card base and stamped the sentiment with black versafine ink, and used clear embossing powder on top to give it that extra touch. The I glued my sky and circle frame and used double sided foam to adhere the bear to the card. I finished it off with some sequins from Lucy's Little Things.



Remember you can use the code T4TNEILA10 on checkout to save 10% off your order!

Sending hugs, 

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like