Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Slothy Hugs

 Hi there!

Silvia's here today and I'm so excited to share you my very first card for Time for Tea Designs.

I really love the adorable sloths from the "Be Slothy" stamp set that I decided to feature two of them in this card.

I started by cutting a 5" X 3 3/4" from craft cardstock and I soft ink blended it with kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide ink using "Brick Wall" stencil. I also added some texture on it splattering kitsch flamingo and picked fence Distress reinkers. I also darkened edges a bit with frayed burlap Distress ink.

I then stamped my images, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out.

I die cut the "Hugs" sentiment three times from white cardstock, I layered to create dimension and I softly ink blended with kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide on bottom.

I added a white frame that I die cut using the "A2 Nesting Frame" die set, I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you,ll enjoy this card as much as I do and don't forget that you can save 10% off your Time for Tea order using T4TSILVIA10 at the checkout.

Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like