Pages

Saturday 24 April 2021

You are Tearrific!



 

 Well the new release is finally in the shop! What do you think it’s another super cute one right, perfect for spring cards. I choose to use the for my first card I liked the idea of combining it with the Sunburst cover plate die I thought it gave the impression of having a morning brew watching the sun was coming up ❤️ 

I started by cutting out the Sunburst cover plate die out of white 360gsm card-stock and then again out of white fun foam so I could add some depth to my card. Then added some warm yellow underneath just slightly larger that the sunray and popped it onto my card-base. 

I then stamped out my images from the new Tearrific Pals stamp and die set and white heat embossed my sentiment onto some black card-stock. I love that biscuit stamp I just had to colour it up like a Jammy Dodger I used a range of e30’s to colour the biscuit part and added some dots in the darker one to add some texture. Also adding some rosy cheeks with R11 and adding some white dots using a Gelly roll pen. 

I love the spots on the kitty it’s my favourite way to colour them up. I used E99, E97 and E95 for the spots and then some light warm greys to give the white fur some depth. I coloured up my tea cup and tea bag and added a tiny heart on the teabag label. Popping everything onto my card-base and that was my card finished. As you can see it was a quick and easy to card to make. I hope you like it and don’t forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10 

Hope you have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like