Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Have a Beary good day

Hello and welcome back to the Time for Tea blog!

Silvia's here today sharing with you a card featuring the adorable bears from the "Bears Picnic" stamp set.


I started cutting a 3 3/4" x 4 7/8" rectangle from white cardstock and I ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks. I used speckled egg, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon for the sky and twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness for the grass. I then darkened edges with gathered twigs Distress ink and splattered with black soot and picked fence Distress reinkers and clean water.


I stamped images from the "Bears Picnic" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out with coordinating dies.


I stamped my sentiment directly on my ink background and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


Next I added a red cardstock rectangle under my inky background and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget that you can save 10% off your Time for Tea order using T4TSILVIA10 at the checkout.
Hugs, Silvia.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like