Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Always here for you

 Hello there! Silvia's here today with a new friendship card for you!


I started die cutting a white panel with the biggest die from the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" die set, I colored it with seedles preserved and victorian velvet Distress Spray Stains and I heat dry with my gun.


I then applied some crackle paste with the beautiful "Spring Mandala" stencil, I added a bit of gold embossing powder on it and I let air dry the paste before heat melting the powder.


I added a sentiment from the "Brighter Days Sentiment Cards- white on gray", I paired with a piece of patterned paper from the "Brighter Days" paper pad, I darkened edges with a bit of black soot Distress ink and that's all!


I'm so happy of how this card turned out and I hope you'll love it too.


Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peak today and don't forget that you can get a 10% off your Time For Tea Designs order with my code, T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like