Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

You are TEArrific

 Hello there! Silvia's here today with you!

To make this card I started from the background. I pressed some Distress Oxide ink pads in different colors directly on the "Spring Mandala" stencil, I spayed some water and I pressed my cardbase on it. I dried it with my embossing gun and then I splattered with the same ink colors used on the stencil and I darkened edges with gathered wings Distress ink...isn't cool?!

I then stamped images from the "Tearrific Pals" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added a sentiment from the stamp set and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by and feel free to use my code T4TSILVIA10 to get a 10% off your Time for Tea order.

Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like