Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Slimline Shaker Card Video Tutorial

 Hello DT Vic popping in today with a fun video tutorial for you. I’m using some gorgeous products from the New Release.





For my card today I wanted to create a fun shaker card and I’ve also made a watercolour background using some distress inks. I will show you in the video how I made this card step by step. 


I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Nesting Circle Dies for my bases which I run through my die cutting machine and added some distress inks for my watercolour background. Next I used the Tulip Add On Die Set (Horizontal) and securing this onto my watercolour card I run this through my die cutting machine. I love this die and as soon I saw the die I knew I had to make a shaker card. This will also cut out three tulips so keep these pieces to save for another project. 

I then made my shaker card you can see how this was created in the video. Once my shaker part was made I moved onto my images. I used the gorgeous Lucky Ducks Clear Stamps and Coordinating Dies. Aren’t the ducks just too cute! I stamped them up and using copic friendly card I coloured the ducks, dragonflies and grass in using my copic markers. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 


I adhered all my images onto my card and for my sentiment I used the Brighter Days Sentiments Cards. I absolutely love these sentiment strips they are so handy you just cut them down and pop them onto your card. They are also perfect if your not a fan of heat embossing. Once my sentiment was added I then added a few sequins to finish my card off. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today I hope you enjoy the video. You can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout and this includes the brand new release. 
Have a lovely day!
Vic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like