Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

You Are Loved

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, sharing a 3D shadow box card featuring several adorable stamps and papers from the new Brighter Days release.

The adorable bunnies are from the Blooming Bunnies stamp set, the grass, flowers and dragonfly are from the Lucky Ducks stamp set, and the sentiment is from the Brighter Days stamp set. There are so many cute creatures and elements in these stamp sets, perfect for creating scenes which I love to do. The bee is from the All Occasion Critters Clear Stamp Set and the butterflies are from Up, Up & Away. I stamped, coloured (with Copics), cut out all of the elements, and set them aside until the card was ready to assemble. 


The clouds are from the Windmill Add On die, I added some Distress Oxide in Speckled Egg to add some colour. The pink and blue die-cut flowers on the top right and bottom left are from the Spring Blooms Dies, they were cut from some pink and blue card stock.

I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut a card base design from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop which I adapted to create my card. I used the new Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad for the pink front panel of this card as it is perfect for a spring card like this. I coloured the tree in the background and flowers and leaves on the front of the card with my Copics. The sky was created using Distress Oxides in Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China with my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes.


Once the card was assembled, I added all of the elements with liquid glue. I also added the 'you are loved' sentiment to the front of the box card with glue.

These types of cards take me several hours to create but I love doing them, so I hope you enjoy seeing and reading about them!

Thank you so much for visiting the blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like