Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Brighter Days Forest


DT Annalisa here, wishing you all a happy Friday! Today, I share a slimline card featuring the beautiful birds from the Brighter Days stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. I love these birds and really enjoy colouring them in using several different colours.


I have recently started the Copic Enchantment course by Sandy Allnock, in which she guides you through creating 10 slimline scenes over at art-classes.com. These classes really push me to my limit! They stress the heck out of me while I am doing them, especially at the start of each scene when I am staring at a blank piece of paper! Yet somehow, I am usually quite happy and amazed at what I have created at the end of it.

After colouring the scene, I die cut it out using the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies. I thought the beautiful Time For Tea birds belonged in this forest scene, so I glued them down with liquid glue after colouring them and cutting them out. I also added the adorable dragonfly from the Lucky Ducks stamp set. 


For the sentiment, I used the sentiment "may all of your wishes come true" from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards | White on Grey.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like