Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Sending You Love

 

DT Annalisa here today wishing you a very Happy Friday and welcoming you to another Time For Tea Designs new release day! There are so many lovely new goodies in the shop, I used three of the new adorable stamp sets to create this fun slimline card.

I drew a straight line using a copic multiliner and then stamped the critters from the new Paper Plane Pals and Car Critters. The squirrel is from the Happy New Year Critters Clear Stamp Set, I masked off his bottom half before stamping him down.


I then stamped down the dotted heart and clouds, followed by the sentiment from the You've Got Mail stamp set. I used the Brick Wall Stencil along with some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide to create the brick wall, which I applied with my Beautiful Blender Brush.

I coloured the rest of the scene in with my Copic markers and added highlights with my white Gelly Roll Pen.

I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies to cut out the scene, as well as some black cardstock. I adhered the scene to the black cardstock and then added these two bases to a slimline card.


Thank you so much for visiting the blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like