Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Smile

 

Hello crafty friends. It's Thursday again (can you believe it!) and that can only mean one thing...my weekly post for Time For Tea Designs. I have another sweet simple card using the fabulously cute bunnies from the latest release...

I will make sure I have some other non bunny cards soon, just once I started I couldn't stop! I used the Time For Tea Blossoming Bunnies Stamp Set. I coloured them with copic pens and cut them out.  I created a suble blended background using blue and green oxide inks. I die cut the frame from white card and the smile from lilac card using the Time For Tea Smile Invered Scallop Frame Dies. I die cut the smile word several times and layered together to create a bit of dimension for the sentiment. I added all the bunnies and flowers with foam pads and made the middle one look like he is peeking out of the flowers!


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Don't forget you can get 10% off at the Time For Tea website using the code T4TKITTY10. I will see you all soon when I am back with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like