Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Smile!!

 Hello to all crafty friends Claudia here, with this card that talks about friendship and smiles. These two cute friends send happy mail! 

For my card I used the adorable  stamp set  Happy Mail Critters 


For the base I used the Large Scallop Celebrate Frame 

To give importance to the word SMILE of the die set Smile Inverted Scallop 

 I used a sentiment  from the   Brighter Days sentiment Cards 

I liked the idea of ​​putting the bird on the sentiment, it seems to me that it's okay, right?


I wish you a wonderful weekend, we will spread many new ideas and inspirations on the blog every day, see you soon !!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like