Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

See you soon friend!!

 Hi dear friends Claudia here, I am happy to present my first card made using  my goodies of the new release !!! How many wonders Jo has created this time,

 I am full of ideas and inspirations for you !!!



For this slimline card I used two sets of stamps  Car Critters stamp and die set and Hillside Village Stamp and die set, this landscape is really adorable, it has hills with trees and houses and they are really useful to create our scenes, both with the classic cards and with the slimline version because we can compose them the way we like it !!!


And then these cute characters with the car, aren't they adorable?? We really have many possibilities to create many scenes !!!


The die Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies  has three slimline sizes and two fantastic sentiments, I think they can't be missing in our craft rooms !!!
For the road, and the hills and the lawn,  I used the gorgeus set Slimline Hillside Scene Dies 
I hope you like them and have as much fun as I do with this new collection !!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like