Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

Beary Good Day

Hello crafty friends, Kitty here. It's Thursday afternoon which means I am here to share my latest card for Time For Tea Designs. Today I created a sweet scene with some cute bears...

For this card I used the Time For Tea Bears Picnic Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with my copics and cut them out. I created the background using the Scene It Stencil and some blue distress ink. I blended some green distress oxide inks onto white card and die cut them using the Landscape Edges Dies. I then die cut the whole panel using the new Large Scallop Celebrate Frames. I added it with foam tape onto a lightly blended background using the same inks. I added the sentiment which is from the same stamp set onto a banner with some pearls.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Bears Picnic
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edges, Large Scallop Celebrate Frames
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks
Copic Markers
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. Dont' forget you can use my DT code to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs, it's T4TDTKITTY. Don't forget the fabulous new May Release is just around the corner - oh boy are you gonna love it!! Lots of inspiration coming daily from the whole DT so do check back often!

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like