Pages

Sunday 2 May 2021

Celebrate with Dies

 Good afternoon everyone,

Yesterday we had our new monthly Challenge start here on the blog and so today I want to share a little inspiration using one of new release dies the Large Scalloped Frame Die. This die consists of 2 large Scalloped Frame Dies and the 'CELEBRATE' sentiment too!.


I wanted to create an actual Frame for my card, so I took the the largest Scalloped Frame Die and the 3rd largest A2 Nesting Die and cut out from white card to create a frame.

On a piece of copy paper I added a selection of multicoloured card strips about 1cm wide to create a rainbow panel, which was then cut to size and added behind the frame.

The 'Celebrate' was cut 3 times from white card and once from gold glitter card to give it some dimension and added to the centre of the panel. A secondary sentiment was stamped and embossed on black card and added underneath the Celebrate.

I trimed a 6x6 card blank down to 12cm wide and added a piece of patterned paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad cut slightly smaller than the card.

The frame panel was then added to the card using foam pads, before finishing off the card with coloured sequins matching the colour of the strip behind it.

Thank you for joining me here on the today,  we would love for you to join in the challenge and share your creations.

You can also get 10% off your order in store by using my code T4TLYNDSEY10 😀

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like