Pages

Sunday 23 May 2021

Brighter days are ahead!

 Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday,

DT Lyndsey here and today I want to share this bright and cheery rainbow card with you.

Its been a tough time for many over the last year and I wanted to make a card purely just to say things will be get better. The bright rainbows and sentiment were just the perfect combination.


I used the Mini Shaker Rainbow Die cut out in bright colours and actually used the internal pieces instead of the shaker frame. 

I cut a piece of white card out using the A2 Layering Dies and added the rainbows randomly across the panel (I used the shaker frame to help with the placement of the archs).

I used the scattered hearts Cover Plate Die to cut a bunch of red hearts to add between the rainbows. The smile sentiment can from the Invetered Scalloped Frame Die and I used one of the Sentiment strips underneath.

The whole panel was added to a piece of black card and adhered to a 6x6 card blank cut down to around 12cm wide.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like