Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

So hoppy you're my friend

Happy Monday crafty friends! 

DT Natalia here with you today, and I am back with a new card featuring the Tulip Add On Die Set and the Blooming Bunnies stamp set




When I craft, I like thinking of different ways in which I can stretch my dies and stamps, and use them differently. In this case, instead of using the Tulip Add On Die panel on a slimline card as I did last week (check it out here if you missed it!), I decided to use the gorgeous die cut tulips as the central focus of my card. 

I used alcohol inks to create three different panels from which I die cut the tulips. I used Dandelion, Sunset orange and Poppyfield, and on every panel I used Sterling Alloy for the shine effect - pictures do not pay the shimmer justice, specially these pictures I took yesterday, the weather was so grim here in the UK!




The orange panel on this card is and A2 size - 4.25x5.5" and the white panel is slightly smaller - 4x5.25". Each tulip has 3 white layers of cardstock plus the yupo paper tulip on top. Just as Laura Fadora says; #dimensionislife - and I can only agree. The 'friend' word die cut follows the same process, with a vellum shadow. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I am hooked to these word sentiments from Time for Tea Designs; they are a perfect size, and they come with shadow, which I very much love with a sentiment! 

The bunnies are coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers and I used EB7, MB4, MB3, MB2 and MB1. For the cheeks I used PP3 and then I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

I used white embossing powder for the 'so hoppy you're my' sentiment and used the Blooming Bunnies coordinating die to die cut it and the bunny.




To save 10% off your shop, remember to use the code T4TNEILA10  

I hope you like the card and have a wonderful week ahead! See you next Monday with something very exciting!

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like