Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Magical Forest Hike

 


Happy Friday! Today, I share a slimline card featuring the adorable squirrel from the Happy New Year Critters Clear Stamp Set. I am always asking Jo to design stamp sets with squirrels and she really delivered with this cutie!

As I mentioned last week, I have started the Copic Enchantment course by Sandy Allnock, in which she guides you through creating ten slimline scenes over at art-classes.com. I created this beautiful scene while following the second lesson in the course, and it looks just like the forest that I hiked in this past Monday. It was the hardest and most technical hiking trail that my husband and I have done, and we are so proud of what we accomplished! It took us 3.5 hours in total, for 7 km - I have a short video of our adventure over on Instagram if you are interested.


I stamped the squirrel and the balloon (from Hooray Hamsters) and then coloured the scene with my Copics. Let's just say with all of these green and brown scenes I am creating, I have needed to use my Copic reinkers a lot more lately! Once the scene was completely coloured, I used some white Gelly Roll Pen to create the dots. To complete the card, I used the 'let's celebrate' sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards | White on Grey.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like