Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Hang in there

Hello Time for Tea Designs friends! Silvia's here today with a new card featuring some goodies from the Brighter Days collection.

First of all I ink blended a white panel with dried marigold, worn lipstick, seedless preserves and chipped sapphire Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water and some gold and white inks.

I then die cut the "Tree of  Love Cover Plate" die from white carstock and I glued on my inked panel.

I also die cut the largest die from the "Smile inverted Scallop Frame" die set three times, I glued them first one above the other and then I on my card base.

I stamped one of the cute sloth from the "Be Slothy" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and  I cut it out with coordinating dies and I attached on my card with some foam squares.

To finished  my card I added one of the adorable sentiments from  the "Brighter Days Sentiment Cards" white on grey.

That's all for today. Thank you so much for passing by and I hope you like this card as much as I do.

And don't forget that you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order using my code, T4TSILVIA10 .

Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like