Pages

Saturday 22 May 2021

Blooming Bunnies!

 


Happy Saturday everyone it's DT member Natalie back again to share this sweet Blooming Bunnies card.  It’s another  really quick and easy card to make but still looks so beautiful don't you think!
I combined the bunnies with the new Tree of Love Cover plate die, I think this die is going to be perfect all year round and goes with so many of the Time for Tea stamp sets. 
I began by cutting the tree out of white card stock and using that as a template for the size of my back piece. I coloured both the tree and back piece in with distress oxides. I wanted to create a sunset feel so added some twisted citron at the bottom to give the feel of grass then worked up with squeezed lemonade, dried marigold and kitsch flamingo. The tree is just simply one brown oxide I forget which one and I coloured in the red heart with Copic marker.
Once the background was all coloured up I layered it all together ready for the sentiment and bunnies. Once stamped I coloured in my bunnies with warm grey markers and a bit of R11 for some rosy cheeks and the inside of their ears. 
I finished them off by die cutting them out and adding three little white dots to their cheeks using a white gelly roll pen and popped them onto my card. Then all was left was the sentiment which I heat embossed onto black card and cut out with my paper trimmer. 
I added some foam tape behind the bunnies and sentiment strip and popped them onto my card and onto a card base and that was my card finished up. I hope you like it and if you want to buy any of the supplies in the Time for Tea shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10
Have a lovely weekend and I will see you all again next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like