Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Face Book Live Cards In Close Up!

 Happy Bank Holiday Monday everyone!! I hope you are having a relaxing crafty weekend. Lets face it the weather isn't up to much is it? So, its the perfect excuse to be inside crafting! :)

I wanted to share with you the pictures I took of the 2 cards I made during our last FB Live. I love how these turned out. You can watch the replay on our YouTube Channel now too.



Both cards used images from the new Blooming Bunnies stamp set. I had already coloured these images with my Copic Markers.

The first card I made was a sweet and simple shaker card. I created the background with patterned papers which made it a really super quick make.






The second card was a again a really quick card to put together. Once the ink blended background was completed, I die cut it using the new Celebrate Scallop Dies. I then cut 4 of the sentiment 'Celebrate' & layered those up. I added a secondary sentiment using the Brighter Days Sentiment Strips. These strips make adding a message to your card so simple. I love them!






I really hope you enjoy the cards and the video. 
Enjoy your Bank Holiday & I'll hopefully see you for the next FB Live on Thursday at 8PM BST.
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like