Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Tearrific

Hello crafty friends. It's Thursday which can only mean one thing... my Time For Tea DT post! Today's card features a cutie from one of the latest new releases...


I kept the design really simple as I wanted the cute stamp to be the focus. I used the Time For Tea Tearrific Pals Stamp Set. It's a great set with so many different images. I used the cat, biscuit and sugar cubes from this set biut there are so many more included. I coloured each of the images with copics and cut them out. I created the splash background using my distress inks. I added a strip of paper to the side which is from the Time For Tea Brighter Days Paper Pad. I finished by added a stamped sentiment along with some clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Tearrific Pals
Time For Tea Designs Paper Pad - Brighter Days
Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean
Copic Pens
Clear Bubbles

You can get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs using my code T4TKITTY10
Keep on crafting and i'll be back next week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like