Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Happy mail: Featuring the small stamp - Tearrific Pals

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card where I use a smaller stamp from a stamp set (Tearrific Pals from Time For Tea Designs) and feature it all over the card. I have 2 versions, one just using a colored card stock (imagine using a rainbow of colors) and one where I colored the stamp in several colors.


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.




Card #1
I white heat embossed the image from the Tearrific Pals stamp set several times onto brown card stock. After die cutting all of them using the matching dies, I did the same for the sentiment. I took an A2 sized white panel and added everything together on top of it. I finished the panel by decorating the tea bags with heart sprinkles stickers.
 

Card #2:
I stamped the image and sentiment from the Tearrific Pals stamp set several times onto an A2 sized panel out of Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb. With ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers, I colored all of the images.    


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies card #1:
Time For Tea Designs - Tearrific Pals
Time For Tea Designs - Tearrific Pals Die
Lawn Fawn Card Stock: Paper Bag
Neenah 110 lb Solar White Card Stock
Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
Doodlebug Design: Shape Sprinkles - Baby Hearts
Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
Pritt Adhesive Roller

Supplies card #2: 
Time For Tea Designs - Tearrific Pals
Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb
Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 049, 041, 050, 021, 042, 022
Doodlebug Design: Shape Sprinkles - Tiny Hearts
Pritt Adhesive Roller
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like